回答客戶問題銀行英語口語
對話(1)
Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
顧客:勞駕,請問我能不能提取存款嘗付我在中國買東西的`費用?
Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
職員:當然可以,先生,銀行英語口語-回答客戶問題。您要取多少錢?
Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
顧客:請給我人民幣8000元。請把我帳號上的節餘金額告訴我好嗎?
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
職員:好的,先生。你的帳戶餘額是人民幣34000元。
Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
顧客:對不起,我能不能再問一個問題?
Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
職員:當然可以了。請問是什麼問題?
Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
顧客:儲蓄存款的利率是多少?
Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
職員:詳細的情況在那塊利率牌上,商務英語《銀行英語口語-回答客戶問題》。請去那裡看看吧。
Customer: Many thanks.
顧客:非常感謝。
Dialogue Tow
對話(2)
Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
顧客:對不起,能幫我一個忙嗎?
Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
職員:很高興為您效勞。我能為您做些什麼?
Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
顧客:請告訴我張先生在哪裡,好嗎?
Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
職員:沒問題,小姐。張先生在樓上。
Customer: Thank you very much.
顧客:非常感謝。
Clerk: Not at all, miss.
職員:不客氣,小姐。
Dialogue Three
對話(3)
Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
顧客:請問,兌換支票你們收手續費嗎?
Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost