書信函

當前位置 /首頁/範文/書信函/列表

當面感謝 翻譯

1. I wish you were here(so) that I might thank you in person.

當面感謝 翻譯

我真希望你在這裡,好讓我向你當面道謝。

2. Mr. I see. Thank you very much.

明白了,非常感謝

3. Count the money on the spot.

銀錢過手,當面點清。

4. Exprethanks

表示感謝

5. Blethe Lord.

感謝主

6. To thank; To be (feel) thankful; To be (feel) grateful

感謝,衷心感謝等

7. He flung the matter in my face.

他拿這事當面責難我。

8. eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.

當面糊和稀粥吃的東西。

9. Here you are, sir. Count them carefully please!

給您,請當面點清。

10. He that fears you present, will hate you absent.

當面懼怕你,背後必恨你。

11. Gratitude and Responses

感謝與回答

12. My undying gratitude.

我長久的感謝

13. respond to thanks

回答對方的感謝

14. Thanks and answer

感謝和回答

15. Thanks so much.

非常感謝。

16. Thank you kindly.

衷心感謝你。

17. Be obliged to sb.

感謝(某人)

18. An expression of gratitude.

感謝感激的表示

19. Give thanks to God.

感謝上帝。

20. I thanked them personally.

我親自感謝他們

I will give thanks to the eye for those who have given me supports and helps.

Thanks you in front of

To chronicle a series of event means to write about them orshowthem in broadcasts in the order in which they happened

To reacquaint myself with particular scenes from the movie, I enlisted the help of my friends (and fellow actors from the film), Nic Tse and Wu Jing

The Tsunami reminds us of the frailty of our life, but our response to it reaffirms us the strength of human spirit.Thankyou again! And doing your part

.I look forward to greeting you personally when the opportunity permits, but for now allow me to encourage you to pursue your educational goals at CBU and to thank you for considering CBU。

TAG標籤:翻譯 當面 感謝 #